NGK Spark Plug – Y601J
- KAWASAKI KAF950 F-H Diesel (Mule 4010) 09–>
- KAWASAKI KAF950 A-D Diesel (Mule 2510, 3010) 98–>08
NGK glow plugs are setting new standards in glow plug technology.
Under a certain temperature, the engine will not start without well-performing glow plugs. Therefore, glow plugs are mandatory to ensure a perfect engine start, especially in cold conditions. This is why NGK SPARK PLUG is constantly expanding its expertise.
There are two glow plug types: metal rod glow plugs and ceramic glow plugs. The two technologies have special characteristics in regard to thermal behavior.
Many car manufacturers are not prepared to compromise on the quality and performance of their diesel glow plugs. This is why they choose the proven NGK technology.
- Safe start-up from low ambient temperatures
- Low emissions during warm-up phase
- Stable idling running before engine reaches operating temperature
- High-quality coating on shell for high resistance to corrosion
- Unique shell design for excellent heat transfer
- Perfect gas-tight sealing
- High shear torque
- High resistance to deformation and security of the heating coils