The Spray-On 200 showcases the latest in Generation 2 styling and design innovations at a price you can afford. Whether you need a spot sprayer, flat deck or boom sprayer, the Spray-On 200 has the flexibility to suit your requirements.
The uniquely designed shape of the Spray-On 200 ensures that it performs well in a flat deck situation, remaining stable and withstanding the rigours of intensive use while remaining lightweight and easy to handle to ensure the tank is readily transportable.
An easily accessible moulded two litre fresh water handwash tank will help you to clean up after spraying.
- New Generation 2 styling
- Low profile for greater stability on uneven terrain
- 3 litre freshwater hand wash tank
- Hose storage and lance holder
- Recessed chamber provides maximum pump protection
- Unique tank sump to ensure complete evacuation
- Moulded contents scale for easy level checking
- 10.9Lpm 60Psi internal bypass pump
- 10m delivery hose
- Recessed lid to contain spills
- Optional 10m hose extensions available
29kg empty; 229kg full (Flat deck option)
- 580psi, 8mm delivery hose
height 475mm (Flat deck tank only)
- Comes with:
10.9Lpm (60psi) internal bypass pump
10m of delivery hose (with options of 10m extensions available)
Wiring loom with on/off switch
Stainless steel spray lance
- Trailed unit can be fitted with most C-Dax Booms